Visual components in a nutshell
At Visual Components, we build a world-class 3D simulation tool for manufacturers. Our solution can be used for designing the factories of the future already today. By using our software, the user can design concepts, simulate and analyze the production flow, perform virtual commissioning projects, and much more. Since acquiring the Delfoi Robotics OLP solution in 2022, we now have a powerful robot offline programming tool that enables users to bring their virtual programs to real-life production systems with high accuracy. Join us for the amazing growth journey on this side of the business. Your future with us awaits!
Visual Components is an international company. Our headquarter is in Espoo, Finland, but we have offices in the US and Germany, along with a global partner network of partners and resellers. The Visual Components team is multinational - we have people from over 19 countries who speak at least 12 languages!
The role and the team
You will work as a member of the Robotics Expert team where you will work towards the implementation of the offline programming solution for Visual Components product suites. In this position, you will report to the Team lead of the Robotics Expert team and use your robotics expertise to handle commissioning projects, documentation work, and other expert tasks including technical product support, technical software demonstrations, and user trainings.
This role will require global travel to customer sites, where you will work in close cooperation with our customers and partners to ensure the commissioning success by matching the simulation with the real robot cell. You will join the experienced and close-knit Robotics Expert team and you will work together with other team members to develop your skills and achieve your goals. Your office is located in Tampere, but you can work remotely from other parts of Finland also. In the beginning, you are required to attend the onboarding and training at the Tampere office.
You will succeed in a role if
- you have
Deep hands-on experience in working with industrial robots
- Solid skills in offline robot programming (OLP) software
- Enthusiasm to be in touch with people and help them to solve their problems
- Solid interest in conducting online and on-site trainings for customers and talking to groups of people
- Multitasking skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites across the globe
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with customers in English on a high professional level
We would appreciate it if you also have any of the following:
- Relevant educational background, for example, engineering degree – but we do not mind if you got the necessary experience in other ways
- Some experience in 3D modeling and/or simulation software
- Experience in Python programming language
- Experience with industrial robot processes like robotic welding, painting, cutting
- Language skills in other languages, like German, French, and Spanish
We are looking for a team player who is not afraid to be proactive, bold to bring up their own opinions, who is eager to work on various tasks, and who takes ownership of their work.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to further develop and expand your skills in robotics
- Flexible working times and remote work
- Great compensation package
- An employer who supports in various life situations
- Safe and stable workplace
- Skilled co-workers and a supportive supervisor and team
- Low hierarchy and flexible and relaxed organizational culture · Comprehensive personnel benefits, e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. We treat everyone with honesty and transparency, help each other and do our work with passion. We also enjoy spending time together even after work. Transparency, honesty, passion, and helping others are our core values and we are looking for somebody who will share them and become a full member of the Visual Components family.
Application and deadlines
Please send your application via applying with the form. Note that due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications sent via email or private messages. We will hire the candidate as soon as we find the right person.
If you have any questions about the role, please, contact our Robotics Expert Team lead Severi Keisala via email at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please, contact our Talent Sourcer Elena Bazhenova via phone (+358 45 169 0179) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 20 years in business, Visual Components is one of the pioneers of the 3D manufacturing simulation industry.
Visual Components is a leading developer of 3D manufacturing simulation software and solutions. Founded in 1999 by a team of simulation experts, we started with a humble goal – to make manufacturing design and simulation technology easy to use and accessible to manufacturing organizations of all sizes.
Today, Visual Components is recognized as a global leader in the manufacturing simulation industry and trusted technology partner to many leading brands. We offer machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers a simple, quick, and cost-effective solution to design and simulate production lines.