Visual components in a nutshell
At Visual Components we are building 3D simulation tools to plan factories and optimize production lines. Essentially, it’s 3D games for industrial use. We believe that 3D simulation is the future of planning, and we want to make it easily accessible. With solutions for manufacturing design, sales, and application development, our software is trusted by hundreds of organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in Espoo, Finland, but we have offices in the US and Germany, along with a global partner network of partners and resellers. Visual Components team is truly multinational - we have people from over 22 countries, and we speak at least 12 languages!
The role and the team
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Representative primarily for the Finnish market to join our team of professionals. Our office is in Espoo. We take a serious approach both to business and leisure, and don't forget to have fun on the go.
Your role is to support our growth by increasing direct sales in Finland and possibly other European markets. Thus, we expect you to have Finnish language skills at a high professional level. You will report to the Head of Global Sales.
You will succeed in a role if
- Confidence in social interactions
- Enthusiasm to be in touch with customers and build professional relationships
- Above average organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Experience in B2B sales
- Knowledge of the manufacturing, automation, or robotics industries
- Ability to handle multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to develop your own sales opportunities into orders
- Proficiency in Finnish language at an advanced professional level (C1 CEFR) to perform all sales activities and build effective communication with customers
- Proficiency in English language at a high professional level to communicate internally
- Experience working with CRM. We use Dynamics and HubSpot
- Experience working with MS Office
- Ability to learn fast and solve problems independently
- You are expected to be able to travel and have a driver’s license
Our ideal candidate has a desire to learn new technologies and to help the other team members. They aim to become better at sales, reach personal goals, and learn something new every day. Transparency, honesty, passion, and helping others are our core values and we are looking for somebody who will share them and become a full member of the Visual Components family.
What's in it for you
- the support of a very international team,
- informal and easy-going work culture where your skills are valued,
- energetic and motivating working environment,
- flexible working hours,
- extensive healthcare and lunch & cultural benefits,
- competitive salary with a bonus system
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. We treat everyone with honesty and transparency, help each other, and do our work with passion. Our employees have voted us as one of Finland’s Great Places to Work® 3 years in a row! We also enjoy spending time together even after work. Pool tournaments, game nights, office breakfasts, and after works and sports activities are part of our life as a team.
How to apply
Please send your application via the form on our career page. We cannot accept applications sent to us via email or private messages due to the GDPR. We will hire a person as soon as we find the right candidate.
With over 20 years in business, Visual Components is one of the pioneers of the 3D manufacturing simulation industry.
Visual Components is a leading developer of 3D manufacturing simulation software and solutions. Founded in 1999 by a team of simulation experts, we started with a humble goal – to make manufacturing design and simulation technology easy to use and accessible to manufacturing organizations of all sizes.
Today, Visual Components is recognized as a global leader in the manufacturing simulation industry and trusted technology partner to many leading brands. We offer machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers a simple, quick, and cost-effective solution to design and simulate production lines.