Visual components in a nutshell
At Visual Components we are building 3D simulation tools to plan factories and optimize production lines. We see it as 3D games for industrial use. We believe that 3D simulation is the future of planning, and we want to make it easily accessible. Visual Components is an international company. We are headquartered in Espoo, Finland, but we have offices in the US and Germany, along with a global partner network of partners and resellers. Visual Components team is truly multinational - we have people from over 13 countries, and we speak at least 7 languages! We are constantly looking for people, passionate about their fields: software development, robotics, application engineering, business, marketing, and sales.
The role and the team
Please, see possible roles and the keywords below. It is not necessary to hit all the keywords. If you match at least some of them for the position interesting for you, we strongly encourage you to send your application.Software development
- Software developers - C++, C#, WPF / Robotics / Unity / graphic API's / Cloud services
- Software QA, test engineers - manual and automated testing in the fields of Robotics / Factory simulation, Industrial automation / 3D engines, graphic API's, rendering / Simulation tools
- Product Owner - Cloud applications / System architecture / Agile, SCRUM
- Application engineers - Production engineering, Automation engineering, Mechanical engineering, Industrial engineering / Python or .NET
- Marketing - B2B Marketing / Digital Marketing / HubSpot / Data Studio / Google Ads / fluency in English and German
You will make an impact by
Together we will help companies solve the challenges of tomorrow.
How to apply
Please submit you application by clicking "Apply" button.
With over 20 years in business, Visual Components is one of the pioneers of the 3D manufacturing simulation industry.
Visual Components is a leading developer of 3D manufacturing simulation software and solutions. Founded in 1999 by a team of simulation experts, we started with a humble goal – to make manufacturing design and simulation technology easy to use and accessible to manufacturing organizations of all sizes.
Today, Visual Components is recognized as a global leader in the manufacturing simulation industry and trusted technology partner to many leading brands. We offer machine builders, system integrators, and manufacturers a simple, quick, and cost-effective solution to design and simulate production lines.